This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dairy Milk Advert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dairy Milk Advert
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:51pm
Hey has anyone seen the new dairy milk advert featuring a host of baggage carts, pushback trucks etc having a race down the runway.  Pretty cool.

Hope the link works
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:03pm
Very good, I detect a high marketing budget!

They even depict, very accurately, how BAA handle our luggage...LOL
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:11pm
Better then the rickroll I thought I was about to recieve!

reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:13pm
It struck me as a tongue in mouth jab at BA, good to see though.  Some adverts are better than the programs and films.  Especially the Carling adverts-I was in a position at one time to see the ones that didn`t make it to the screen-excellent! 

Incidentally my Dad flew from T5 on Sunday for the first leg in his month long holiday, this leg to Hong Kong, should be on his way to Sydney today.  All went well but their was allegedly a problem with the 747 he was flying on from T5, so he sat waiting on the plane allegedly for 2 hours before they left.  Bet it was actually the jetway problem again, but only guessing.

Reider
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:09pm
Nice vide, havent seen the dvd before.Tongue
ross1562 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross1562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 8:06pm
Ha Ha, brilliant. Love it.
Ross1562(Air Observer)

FSX SP1 SP2.
DellE520, 8600GT, nHancer, 3GB Ram, Intell Duo Core

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic