This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737-800 winglet Done ryan/Thomsonfly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeg103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737-800 winglet Done ryan/Thomsonfly
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 4:36pm
Two more liverys for you

Thomson 737-800 Winglet (tui sign on winglets)

Ryanair winglet (ryanair on winglet)

These both can be used without the winglets to just by removing (winglets from the model section of the aircraft.cfg
GBL View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 6:53pm
Leeg103 you are a very nice man ( grovel , grovel ), would it be possible for the very plain XL.COM 737-800 with winglets. Thank you if you can, i'm sure many would also sing your praises if so.
Aircraft Engines are the sound of Freedom.

ART
leeg103 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeg103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2008 at 12:16pm
Ive had a go for ya mate but cannt get the tail right in regards to the bit the sweeps down on to the main fuselage ,Something to do with the template not exact to the aircraft
pict below If ya want me to send it for upload give us a shout as im not totally happy with it

GBL View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 10:19pm
I know you are'nt happy with it but its not that bad, and i would love to have it flying instead of the Excel livery i currently have. I know you have other things to do and i appreciate the time you are taking on this but  are you also able to do a 767-300, sorry to ask.
Aircraft Engines are the sound of Freedom.

ART
leeg103 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeg103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 3:10am
will do tomzo mate or ya can pm me ya email addy and i send it to ya as takes a few days for jf to get on the site
taylors View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 11:53am
Can you send me the whole plane so i can fly it on FS2004 please.

thanks
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 12:08pm
Just a polite reminder:

Only we, Just Flight, have the right to distribute the 'whole plane'. By that I mean the model etc. Repainters have the right to send their repaints to who-ever they like but not the actual aircraft itself.

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
leeg103 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeg103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 12:39pm

As Above

taylors View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 3:52pm

Can you send me the whole plain then, and can you fly it??

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 3:57pm
Yes you can fly the aircraft. Unfortunately I can't send it to you, you can purchase it though:

http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=94
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
taylors View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 5:17pm
Can i get it anywhere else for free??
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 5:27pm
You could illegally download it, but you might get a knock at the door from the Police...

This aircraft and the product it comes from are payware, developed by Just Flight (who I work for if thats not obvious). Thats as simple as I can put it Smile
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
taylors View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2008 at 4:09pm
Can you send me the repaint of XL please

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic