This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love the new forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love the new forum
    Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:24pm
Might be an idea if we move the 'Chat' section to the top. Wink
Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:41pm
Yeah think it would be better
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:50pm
Tis done, chaps
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 3:53pm
Nice, I like it with the chat section at the top like before.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:24pm
I am really liking the new forum aswellBig%20smile
nicholas1125 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholas1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:26pm

Love the new forum but I had to re-register. Can I get my post count back too?

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:26pm
yep agree, very nice lads!
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by nicholas1125 nicholas1125 wrote:

Love the new forum but I had to re-register. Can I get my post count back too?

Drop one of us a pm with your old username and you shall have your digits back Smile

dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:18pm

Yes it's beautiful but..

Do all the previous posts come back?

Me and many others wrote complete handbooks how to use some JF products and I don’t see it anymore….  Am I missing something?

Yes, and I want my digits back Embarrassed

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 6:20pm
Hi Dree,

Please go back to the old forum and let us know which posts you would want moved here

http://forum2.justflight.com/forum/
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 7:03pm
this forum is way much better than the old one.
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 7:05pm

Oh no ! Smile

Because I had a direct link to the Cargo Pilot Forum on my desktop and that didn’t work anymore I thought the whole old Forum was not online anymore.

It’s ok this way, we can sent people to the old forum or search there ourselves, thanks !!

And thanks for my digits
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 9:14pm
I agree that the new forum is nice, but is the PSS support stuff being moved over?
becuase with them currently 'bust' its hard to find support etc and tthought that forum was a good addition to the JustFlight Forum in generalTongue
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 1:01am
Hey Thanks for pinching my post Martin.  HA HA only kidding.  Love  the fact we can post you tube vids.  Well done guys.
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 8:54am
but is the PSS support stuff being moved over?

Which posts are you referring to? Links please
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 11:06am
Quote Hey Thanks for pinching my post Martin.
Sorry Jason, weird things were transpiring yesterday as I delved into my post moving bits to satisfy my fetish. You will be glad to know that my post moving obsession now has a whole new lease of life with lot's of lovely ways to move things. 

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 11:14am
Hi All,

Just to clear up a couple things from above.

Re: links from the Cargo Pilot, Traffic etc Microsites.
To be honest - we forgot all about these. I'm getting these links updated now so they should be back in working order soon

Re: PSS forum
I understand what you are saying but we need to be careful here as we are not providing support for PSS products and its important that people understand this. We are of course providing support for PSS developed titles that Just Flight publish and will continue doing so but we cannot replace lost PSS software etc and these sorts of queries should be posted over on the PSS boards and not here.
It's an unfortunate situation I know and hopefully that will be resolved soon

I'm very glad to see that the feedback has been almost exclusively positive. Binning the much-loved old forum wasn't a decision that we took lightly but I do feel the time was right to make the change. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing some interesting videos in the videos section and definitely glad to see the back of Nigerian scamming email and dodgy spam posts!
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 3:47pm
Just basicially the whole PSS stuff, or will that support be covered in other topics now?
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 5:31pm
Hi guys

I reregistered using my old forum details but haven't got my digits either, how do I fix it please

Cheers Mike
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ranger ranger wrote:

Hi guys

I reregistered using my old forum details but haven't got my digits either, how do I fix it please

Cheers Mike

Nothing to fix as such, its not an automated process. I have manually added back your posts
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic