This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unlocking issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suddste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unlocking issues
    Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 12:36am
Hello there,

I got the Flying Club C152 about 2 years ago if I remember correctly, and I am unable to unlock the product I downloaded from JF, after I reinstalled Windows again.

When I enter the proof of purcahse numbers and the response code, they don't work.

Any ideas?
Thanks
suddste
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 12:59am
you need new ones, when you run the installer click activate over the internet and somewhere along the lines there is a 'lost proof of purchase code' or 'request new codes'
suddste View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suddste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Bradpl6 Bradpl6 wrote:

you need new ones, when you run the installer click activate over the internet and somewhere along the lines there is a 'lost proof of purchase code' or 'request new codes'

Nope, thats not working either. The exact text it says is:

'Your details could not be found in our system OR there was a problem retrieving them.'
Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 1:22pm
Are you entering the same e-amil address you used at the time of purchase
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 2:35pm
Send an e-mail to support, they'll get it fixed for you.

Matt.
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
suddste View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suddste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Bradpl6 Bradpl6 wrote:

Are you entering the same e-amil address you used at the time of purchase

yeah, I am, I'll send a e-mail to JF techincal support, thanks!
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 10:49pm
If your wanting to use it on FSX, you can download it free on JF's website: http://www.justflight.com/microsoftc152.asp 
But I don't think it comes with same liveries however I could be mistaken.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

suddste View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suddste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2009 at 5:10pm
yeah I sent the e-mail to support, they fixed it and were very good, thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic