This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pss a320 from justflight!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pss a320 from justflight!
    Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 6:18pm
it looks like a really good aircraft is it worth my money for getting it for when i wait for the air simmer airbus. i like the look and the sounds seems awesome plus i flew in the cockpit of the a321 3 years ago for a take off and landing into malaga it was amazing. but yes is it worth a purchase.

kind regards joe
j.staddon
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 6:58pm

Hi Joe.

It sounds from topics you made earlier that you already have Airbus Series Volume 1 (as you asked for a particular livery for it)? If this is the case, you wouldn't gain anything from the PSS product. It is much older and was originally designed for FS2002.
Kind regards,
Tom
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 12:24pm
Agreed.
You probably have the most recent payware product so I would wait and se what happens (dont hold you breath for too long though).  

IMO plenty of great freeware options for the A320 series not just payware.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic