This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Class Sims A380

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff senior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st Class Sims A380
    Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 2:49pm
Hi Everybody
Has anyone come across the fact that on 1st Class Simulations A380 there doesn't seem to be any instrumentation for engines 3 & 4, the panel seems to be laid out for a twin engine plane, but on the throttle quadrant window --- 4 levers !!!  any ideas anyone, or am I missing something ?  comments please.
Thanks Geoff.

jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 2:51pm
1st Class Simulations are rubbish! its becouse they have taken default gagues I guess?
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 4:44pm
one tip NEVER BUY FIRST CLASS SIMULATIONS PRODUCTS!
theryanbradley View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theryanbradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 4:52pm
Last Class Simulations I believe you mean?
Many Thanks,

Ryan

There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician, the other is an artist in love with flight.
geoff senior View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoff senior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 7:58pm
Thanks for your replies guys, the three of you certainly seem to be in agreement, I shall heed your advice in the future.
Thanks again
Geoff.
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2008 at 9:16am
Originally posted by theryanbradley theryanbradley wrote:

Last Class Simulations I believe you mean?

haha, you got that right!.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2008 at 1:46pm
I really don't like First Class Simulations!
AirbusLad View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirbusLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2008 at 2:52am
Nor do i, i bought 1 product from them awhile back and it went right back to Game. 
MacBook Pro | 15inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display | Quad core Intel i7 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 | 512GB Solid State Drive

iPad 3 16GB Wi-Fi
iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi
iPhone 4S
iPhone 3GS
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2008 at 11:00am
The level of detail of 1st class simulations is worse then freewere total waste of money. When I conplained to them they said that the hawker hurricane won a award from PC pilot it must of been worst add on!!
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 11:24am
First class simulations are rubbish because:
1) On the A380, the throttle quadrant isn't even remotely like the A380's, it is taken from the default 747 and given a little makeover thats it,
2) The PFD, ND and the rest is from default aircraft, if not it's been copied, again doesn't even remotely look like the A380's
3) On the Airbus Collection/Fleet from them they claim to have replicated the A350, ok heres what i think to that:
1a) The A350 hasn't even flown yet (or built) so how can they get the flight dynamics right, this mean it's going to be rubbish,
1b) Airbus seem to be changing the cockpit layout frequently, even a few weeks back they are moving the overhead panel around a bit.
1c) A company who puts quite alot of aircraft into one package have not obviously taken their time and rushed into it. Monety perhaps? Look at Level-D and PMDG they spent a few years working on one aircraft, and lo and behold  they are perfect sims, i haven't spoken to anyone yet who do not like it because of realism issues.

Thats my little opinion of them anyway
JjOoNnNnYyBb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JjOoNnNnYyBb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 2:50am
ITS NOT ABOUT QUANTITY ITS ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY ^^
j.butler
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 7:41am

Apart from the Company already mentioned, is there a descent model of the A380 made by anyone else for FSX?

Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 10:21am
I've heard that the Wilco one is pretty good;

Matt.
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 10:26am
Thanks for the link Matt.
tom burnside View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom burnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 1:09pm
the wilco a380 is good ive seen it but i have to admit first classes eurofighter is good
daveygurm10 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveygurm10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 4:10pm
Wait from the Project Airbus A380 which is in development. That should be nice!
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by tom burnside tom burnside wrote:

the wilco a380 is good ive seen it but i have to admit first classes eurofighter is good
The first i mean last class simulations eurofighter is useless if that model was a car it would be the one you hide away when mates visit!
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 1:18pm
This is why i am angry at PCpilot right now, i want the 2 year subscrition but it comes with the last class eurofighter and hurricane which i don't want.

Also i know how you feel on the A380 i bought a long time back when the company was called abacus.
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by FSaddict FSaddict wrote:

This is why i am angry at PCpilot right now, i want the 2 year subscrition but it comes with the last class eurofighter and hurricane which i don't want.

The reason Last class simulations give free games with joysticks and magazines is because they can't sell the!!
ezy5505 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezy5505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 12:27pm
I recently brought a first class simulation A380 add on for fs9

Ever since i installed it my entire fs9 program slowed down Angry

So i uninstalled it and its fine nowSmile

Just goes to show that first class simulation's cant be trustedWink

Jamie Big%20smile
J.A.WILLS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic