This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slipknot live!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmr100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slipknot live!
    Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 11:21pm
Hello

Went to see Slipknot live at the Sheffield arena last night, and it was amazing! We had best seats available, we were really close! Children of Bodom and Machine Head were awsome too, but lead guitarist in Machine Head passed out near end of set...

Quote Phil Demmel did indeed collapse onstage during Machine Head's second-to-last song Friday night in Sheffield, England. Says singer Robb Flynn, "He's doing much better now and taking it easy. As Phil has mentioned before, the doctors say he suffers from episodes of Cardiogenic Syncope and has for the last 17 years or so. We're all a little worried here in our camp, but Phil genuinely wants to carry on. It is a bit unclear to us as to why these keep happening, but at Phil's request, we will finish out all these dates through to Metallica in L.A.". Machine Head wish to extend our gratitude to the good people of Sheffield for their support and for being so understanding at the end of our show. Machine Head are still set to perform with Demmel at the last 2 remaining stops in Antwerp and Luxembourg.

Anyway, gig was really good, we were communicating with one of the guys throughout, he was poiting at us and waving and stuff! He even posed for a picture! And I tagged the clown as he went past! And to top it all off, I caught a guitar pick the guitarist threw into the crowd!

Here are some pics from the night, and vids:

Smile!

Joey Jordison - amazing drummer!

Even if you don't like the music they still are an AMAZING life show! Corey Taylor (vocals) held the crowd in the palm his hand.

Vids:

Short vids:
Before I Forget
Before I Forget
Disasterpieces (I think)
Spit It Out
Spit It Out

The final one is too big and won't go on photobucket!

Dom

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic