This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP with 777 Professional (Download Edition)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ezz17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP with 777 Professional (Download Edition)
    Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 2:58am
Hey guys can anyone help me to understand the Autopilot and how to use it with the 777 with like the LNAV and VNAV. Also I can't figure out where I go to tune my radios. I can't shoot ILS approaches or tune VOR or anything. If anyone can help me out it would be very, very, very appreciated. I have pretty good knowledge as far as sims and the A340 is cake compared to the 777. Thanks in Advance
Ezz17 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ezz17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:20am
I meant I do know where the Radios, but it wont let me tune the NAV or Set the Course or anything. I just need help learning how the Autopilot works.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 8:49am
You need to enter the NAV frequencies into the RAD NAV page of the FMC. Have you tried following the tutorial/manual? Its vital for understanding the systems of the 777
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic