This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 simple questions for you guys?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 simple questions for you guys?
    Posted: 28 Nov 2008 at 2:50pm
Hi all!

1. I can´t for the life of me remember how to raise and lower the seat in the cockpit?
I used to do it before, but just can´t find the right button combo. It´s so hard to land in the cessna for instance when all you have infront of you is the instrument panel Confused

2. In the cessna caravan, when does one engage the APP button?
When the outer marker light ignites?

Hope you can help me

Regards
William
dmr100 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmr100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2008 at 3:07pm
Hi

Can't help you with Q2, but to raise and lower the seat press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER/BACKSPACE respectively. If that makes you go left and right (I get mixed up!) try just SHIFT+ENTER/BACKSPACE. One of those will hopefully work!

Dom
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 10:32am
HI Dom.
Yes i got it sorted out in the end, its sux that one can onlu lower or raise the seat in 3D CP mode though!

Thanx anyway.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2008 at 1:19pm

You can in 2D!

Shift enter, shift backspace is for FS9.

It changed in FSX, actually you are panning the view up and down. It's Ctrl-Shift-Q and Ctrl-Q.

I reasigned mine back to the FS9 Shift enter, shift backspace.
kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 5:33pm
Hi Martin.
I can only do it in 3d mode?
Ctrl + shift and ctrl + backspace...

It works fine but i would like to have it in 2D as well.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 6:38pm
I know, as I said above the key press in FSX is... Ctrl-Shift-Q and Ctrl-Q

kamakazi View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kamakazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 5:54pm
hahaha i forgot the "Q".
Thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic