This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

747-200/300 Series(New images added!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:53pm
Nice, I like them.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:10pm
Looks good!

Kieran

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:57pm
If you're wandering about flying a 747-200/300 you could always download the Ready For Pushback verison (it's now FREEWARE) from simviation. That would give you an insight into what it'd be like. Somebody earlier (wrongly) said that the RFP uses some default FS gauges - it does not. It flies excellently, will probably put you on until the CLS version is released and has comprehensive functionality - n.b. flies like the real thing - experienced simmers only.
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:00pm
The CLS looks much more advanced though, and all the more importantly it has FSX functionality. Somebody before made a comment about hoping that it wont take up 3GB like the RFP version did, but that depends on how many liveries CLS produce - in most expansions these days the whole set is around 200mb when not taking into account the liveries, and then each livery is 50 (ludicrous) megabytes... that is unless you have the smart idea to convert them to DXT of course.
Luke Roach
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:01pm
Forgot to say in any other post I made in this strand, the pictures look stunning, especially the exterior ones. What's more, it looks almost out of development in terms of how complete the package appears, let's just hope it is.
Luke Roach
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 10:58am
I have added some new images to show off some of the excellent features of this product.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:16pm
When is the JF version out? The CLS direct version has just been released at a very attractive price of 33 euros...
Luke Roach
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 4:18pm
We don't have a release date yet, CLS haven't completed the product yet (Cargo version hasn't been finished). It will be a couple of months away, I imagine
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:15pm
wow, the oh panel looks like real! this is a must buy!Wink
ICE View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 6:49pm
Whilst the product looks very good visually and i assume like the DC-10 has a fab soundpack!

I think i'm right in saying that there seems to be a few problems with regards to real liveries! I'm pretty sure that Virgin Atlantic never painted a non 400 747 into the newer scheme!

I may also be right in thinking that Cathay Pacific and Japan Air Lines didn't have these schemes applied.

Just my observations which may not be 100% accurate

H
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 6:51pm
CLS are planning on releasing the SP2 (which includes cargo variant, and will thus be what JustFlight considers the "finished product") so it probably won't be long now until the JustFlight published version of the CLS 742/3 is released Big%20smile
Luke Roach
JustPlaneSimple View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustPlaneSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 5:53pm
A.Johnson

The Way I See It, You Can Either Work For A Living Or You Can Fly Airplanes, Me I'd Rather Fly.

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 6:05pm
That must've been one of the last VA 742 flights - they started dropping them in around 1998/1999 and once 9/11 hit they were being taken out of the fleet at a massive pace.
Luke Roach
ICE View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 9:51am
Originally posted by JustPlaneSimple JustPlaneSimple wrote:

Originally posted by ICE ICE wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Virgin Atlantic never painted a non 400 747 into the newer scheme!

I stand corrected, thanks for that.

H
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 6:39pm
I never knew until recently that BA had painted a 742 in a world-tails colour either!

The CLS SP2 for the 747 has now been released, and assuming that all JF will do with that is create the installer and burn the discs I do believe that release is imminent.
Luke Roach
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 3:44pm
 I have, but i hear its a bit of a Frame eater Cry Also fairly pricey, where-as Justflight more often than not are cheaper and better!
[/QUOTE]

for FS2004 the price is low, and on my old 2ghz machine the fps were excellent, i got about 20-30fps in all views even with the high graphic liveries.
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 5:23pm
Which do you mean is a frame-eater?
Luke Roach
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 3:45pm
When will it be realesed
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 3:56pm
End of Q4 2008/Beginning of Q1 2009
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Mouse View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2008 at 11:44am
I have just bought it and I must say that it is quite good.  

Although there is just one thing that I would like to mention.  it would have been nice if there was more examples or tutorials on how to the fly the Boeing 747.

I have the old Boeing 747 package that worked with Flight Sim 2000, and the example of how to fly the boing 747 where brillaint.

Mouse
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic