This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

747-200/300 Series(New images added!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 747-200/300 Series(New images added!)
    Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 4:05pm

http://www.justflight.com/developProduct.asp?pid=292

747-200/300 Series for FSX and FS2004 is scheduled for release in 2008 as an addition to our growing F-Lite range. This new add-on will be released as both a Download and on DVD-ROM, and will feature highly detailed versions of the regular, combi and cargo 747-200/300 models.

The 747 is probably the most recognised airliner in the world, with its distinctive hump on the forward fuselage which houses the cockpit as well as the upper passenger deck.

Having been in service since the 1970s there can't be many air travellers who haven't flown long distance in this icon of the airways.

The experts at CLS (Commercial Level Simulations) have worked their magic to design superb models of the 747 in both the -200 and -300 variants, and included in this package are a massive 67 liveries from around the world along with different flight models for the different versions. As well as being superbly modelled, these aircraft are also great to fly without have to learn and operate complex procedural systems.

The panels will feature full analogue Pilot, Co-Pilot and Flight Engineer panels, as well as the overhead panel, throttle quadrant and radio stack. The Flight Engineer's station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.

A limited function F-Lite FMC allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, Radio and Navigation frequency entry, V-speed calculation, 'direct to' waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board and more.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
somersetflight View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somersetflight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 2:26pm
GREAT cockpit views
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 4:54pm
It is looking good so far, by the pictures I see.Wink
sky1223gg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky1223gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 11:16am
how long it take to make this747? I waiting for long time,want to but it! 
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 12:45pm
Looks great from the pics Martyn, but a) i have not flown with a 742/3 so dont really find "the need" to fly one! (i only buy addons that i have flown on before, or are going to fly on)
b) F-Lite version IMO is not all too good on the 2D panel or sounds (A340-500/600). Would maybe buy it, as it does look good, but only about 50% atm.

Would it be possible to make the 744 from Justflight, but made the same way as the 737PIC? I think 737 is the best addon around at the moment, and it would be awesome to be able to stroll around the cabin in a 744! Just an idea Tongue
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 10:21am
Looks good Martyn!

I have never flown on any 747 but have the 747-200 RFB so I'm buying this!

Kieran

twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 10:02pm
Looks like a nice product.  It says 'limitted function FMC - AFAIK the 742/3 didn't have an FMC it had an INS?  That leads me on to my next question, like the DC-10 CLS product, would it be possible instead of the limitted FMC to embed the CIVA INS system into the panel so you have a more realistic fully functional INS?

Originally posted by ChrisE ChrisE wrote:

Would it be possible to make the 744 from Justflight, but made the same way as the 737PIC? I think 737 is the best addon around at the moment, and it would be awesome to be able to stroll around the cabin in a 744! Just an idea Tongue
Have you seen the PMDG 747-400?  That's a bit like the 737PIC in terms of level of detail and accuracy.
Kind regards,
Tom
sky1223gg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky1223gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 12:14pm
Anybody know did they finish make the 747?
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by sky1223gg sky1223gg wrote:

Anybody know did they finish make the 747?

This one is still in development at the moment.
Kind regards,
Tom
ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by twright twright wrote:

Have you seen the PMDG 747-400?  That's a bit like the 737PIC in terms of level of detail and accuracy.

I have, but i hear its a bit of a Frame eater Cry Also fairly pricey, where-as Justflight more often than not are cheaper and better!
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:11pm

I think you mean 742/3 Wink

Also, excuse me if I'm totally wrong, but what is the deal with JustFlight and other companies models/ aircraft?
Like could JF actually edit the 742 to have a cabin?
Or do you borrow CLS's models, or any other companies for that matter or what!?
Just always interested me to know!
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:18pm
We are a publisher as well as developer. We publish products that CLS/Captain Sim etc develop as well as developing our own(Rescue Pilot/Traffic/Flying Club etc)

We don't normally 'edit' other developers work but we do add our own bits and bobs
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:28pm
Cool, so for example if you didn't like the idea of a 742 fmc you might change it to an INS nav?
Or by bits and bobs do you mean stuff like liveries etc?
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:03am
Ok!
Thanks MartynSmile

Just wondred, what's the advantages of say this compared to the 747-200 ready for pushback?
Apart from the 300 model and fsx support/compatability?
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:40am
It looks much more detailed than the Ready For Pushback one.  As far as I'm aware the Ready For Pushback one featured some default FS gauges in the cockpit, it looks as though this one uses all custom made ones to better replicate the real world classic Jumbo!
Kind regards,
Tom
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:42am
Yeah, hopefully aswell this takes less than 3.0gbWink
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Andy636 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:02pm

Have a look at the PMDG 747 as well guys, i know its a different model but it seems to have hit all the right spots.

hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:36pm
Martyn

Great shots! I hope the CLS 747-200/300 has a VCabin, as I use F1 View to see the cabin!

Kieran

sky1223gg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky1223gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:08pm
How it going to take now? Because it look like nearly finishing! 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:19pm
I have added several images showing the excellent liveries, courtesy of CLS
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic