This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flying club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerflight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying club
    Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 1:29am

Hi i am considering on getting the flying club from the reviews its looking good but i have one question which is if i got flying club scenery and plane is there a feature within the add on to treat the airport as a real club and can you join like a club within the game?, also can you learn to fly through a club in the game?

Bradpl6 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradpl6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 10:00am
Firstly not game but Simulator

As im aware at the moment you can use the Flying Club aircraft to do the integrated lessons in Flight Simulator. As your talking about the Scenery i presume you have FS2004. As for the flying club thing its a no but im sure there are some add-ons that allow you to buld up your own flying club.

Welcome to the forum, Happy Postings
aerflight View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerflight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 3:33pm
 yes i have fs2004 . . i cant believe i called it a game . well thanks for the reply it helped and thanks for the welcome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic