This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2005 fx update +

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 fx update +
    Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 6:45am
G'day fellow simmers,
                                Just a couple of queeries i hope someone can help me with.
                                [A] I recently updated my traffic 2005 to fx runs beaut, but for some reason on the the attitude indicator on the r/h side there is no altitude readings or ils when using it and also, when clicking on any control [ie.] speed heading etc. etc. it is just a white box with black boxes where the writing should be.
                                 ]B] When you set up a flight in  the fmc do you still have to use the flight planner on an ifr flight and still be in contact with atc?????????????
                                   Cheers any help will be mutch appriciated.....................

CapitanEmbarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic