This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Pro - failure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky76847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Pro - failure
    Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 11:30am
Hi,
I downloaded and installed the 757 Pro for FS2004 (FS9). I downloaded and installed the Update to v.1.3 (download-version).
Trying to fly the 757 Pro I can't get contact with the ATC. If I try to manually change the com-radio's, I can't. Also the "intern"radio's (connection with PA, etc. don't work. If I look in the "failures"-menu of FS2004 I see in the tab "systems" a failure-hook by "Electrical". I tried to remove the hook but it appears time and again. Not able to remove it. And of course no way to reach ATC or the stewardess to ask for coffee. CryCryCry.
Can someone please help, cause I want to fly the bird ! ! !
Chesseagle
Chesseagle
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 11:55am
Hi,

If you haven't already done so, please contact the Support team via http://www.justflight.com/support.asp as that is the correct method of getting support, where as we do not provide support via the forum.

Thanks,

Simon
Just Flight
sky76847 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky76847 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 12:50pm
Hi Simon,

I already put my question on the Support Team but I am still waiting for answer ! ? ! ?
So I tried the forum just in the hope that one of the members got the same and knows the answer.

Chesseagle
Chesseagle
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 1:43pm
Hi Chesseagle,

Unfortunately some problems require substantial investigation and you may have to wait a while for a solution. Don't think you've been ignored though, we will be in touch shortly
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic