This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737 Pilot in Command

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 Pilot in Command
    Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 4:23pm
I have been flying the default 737-800 in FSX and am now ready to move on to a more advanced version of the 737.

Is it possible to fly the 737 PIC using the basic controls as a default aircraft until I can learn the proper controls?

Thanks for your help

Chris
Dene View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 10:12am
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.
By controls do you mean using a default panel and route maps?

If so I don't think you can and believe me once you've mastered the set-up of this aircraft you won't ever go back to default.
Take a bit of time to read through the manual, I only fly the 737 PIC in FS9 but I'm assuming the manual is the same... the details in there from Mike Ray are very basic and will have you using the panel, and FMC in no time.
It is well worth studying first.
Cheers
Dene
manchesterflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 12:18pm
Thanks for the advice.

I think I will purchase it and give it a go .

Many thanks

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic