This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KSLC Salt Lake City Terminal MISSING!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KSLC Salt Lake City Terminal MISSING!!!
    Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 1:40pm
First off congrats on what looks like is going to be a nice product, however; I have one big beef already and that is the Terminal at KSLC is completely missing Shocked...Cry!!!!

Can you please address this?  KSLC is the hub from which I fly for my VA and I can simply not live without a terminal, nor do I want to have to disable the Traffic X airport additions on the Scenery Library in order to see the default terminal.  Yes when disabled the treminal does re-appear.

At a minimum is there some way I can just disable the Traffic X KSLC airport but still be able to view the others they seem to be loading correctly.

Please tell me you'll look into a hotfix for this, it is a major North American Hub.

I am using Vista 64 SP1 FSX Acceleration.

Thank You,
Robert

WWA1935 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 1:45pm

Posted message to technical support as per the sticky at top of thread.  However I hope someone will still reply here or at least perhaps another user can verify?

Robert

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 2:06pm
Hi Robert,

Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into it now

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 3:50pm
Hi,

The AFD file for this airport doesn't appear to have it's own exclude so we are not sure what could be causing this. For now, I would recommend going to FSX>TrafficX>AirportFacilities>Scenery and remove/rename the file "AF2_KSLC.bgl". The default airport has plenty of parking spaces so it shouldn't make too much of a difference and we can look into the cause of this
WWA1935 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 6:36pm
Rodger, will do.
 I hope your able to fix it in a future patch.  I have some other issues with the program will start another thread and also report to your tech support.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic