This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-10 Cargo Doors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diamond74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-10 Cargo Doors
    Posted: 21 Oct 2008 at 12:05pm

I am having trouble getting the all the Crago doors toopen on the FS9 version.

I have tried the key combinations Shift+E+2 and Shift+E+3 but neither seem to do anything.

Anybody know where I am going wrong, everything else works as advertised.
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2008 at 2:58pm
What you could try is setting the cargo doors opening and closing key to a different key such as K.
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2008 at 3:21pm

It is mostly likely due to the fact that you are trying to press to many keys in quick succession and FS is already handling to much info to deal with the request at that time.

There is a gauge at avsim you can download and add to you gauge folder which should help solve the problem.
Sorry I cant re-call what the file is called at the moment - maybe someone else can remember? I will let you know if I can think of it.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
Dummy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 3:45pm
hEY Diamond74,

i had the same problem as you, if i pressed de shift+E+2 combination then the main exit opened and in the same time another panel opened (which was assigned to the shift 2 command). After searching google i found out that you need to press shift+E, release the keys and then press 2 or 3 or whatever door you want to open. It worked for me.
Hope it helps you.

Dummy
Greets, Dummy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic