This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add planes on CP roster !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add planes on CP roster !
    Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:43pm
 Hi everybody.....Wink
Is it possible to add some news planes  on CP roster to have most choice instead of the default planes (Cessna 208-737-747-777-dc3) ...and of course the possibility to paint with Cargo Paint there new planes.....Big%20smile

I'm  particulary interrest to MD11 with my personnal Cie scheme, but this plane is not in the defaut "hangar" of CP so, not possible  to take it or paint it or course....
Any solutions ?
TKS....
montkaissy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montkaissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 2:47pm

Hi,

Yes ,sure  any plane you have in your flight sim. can work as long as you can afford its price

M. KAISSY 

M.Kaissy
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 3:37pm
montkaissy is exactly right.  Any AC that is installed in FS will show up in the list of AC available for purchase.  Each variant shows up as a separate AC type.  I have two AC with custom company livery paint jobs and was able to "buy" both in CP with no problems. 
_CaptKirk_ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:18pm
Can.t understand....If you want to paint it with  CP paint you must fond the plane on roster on CP  and i can't found any planes other than the default planes...????

Presentley i fly a Beechcraft KingAir 350 but, he not appear in CP roster, so , i dont be abble too paint it.....Geek
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:19pm
Can.t understand....If you want to paint it with  CP paint you must fond the plane on roster on CP  and i can't found any planes other than the default planes...????

Presentley i fly a Beechcraft KingAir 350 but, he not appear in CP roster, so , i dont be abble too paint it.....Geek
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:19pm
[Geek[/QUOTE]
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:20pm

test  Embarrassed

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _CaptKirk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:23pm

Can't remove this last post ...sorry....Embarrassed

dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 10:08pm

You right, you can only paint some default planes with this paint thing. I’m surprised that it works at all. I thought that is was completely disabled after Update 2.

But there are other ways to paint a plane….. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic