This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A330 - A340 for FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A330 - A340 for FSX
    Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 12:33pm

Hey guys I was wondering what the chances are of a highly sophisticated A330 and A340 airbus is to get developed. One that rivals the Level D 767-300ER. I know there is the long haul package but I think that is a less sophisticated package.

Anything on the drawing board.

Anthony
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 1:17pm
Currently nothing on the drawing board, as far as I'm aware. How about the Wilco Airbus Series Vol. 2?
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Milehigh View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:13pm
Ill have a look but i love the complex ones :)
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Milehigh Milehigh wrote:

Ill have a look but i love the complex ones :)

The Airbus Series aircraft are complex Smile
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 4:32pm
Yes,  the airbus series vol1 is really good,  pics of vol 2 look cool aswell
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:14pm
 ahve the airbus series vol.1 and its great! love that add-on, used it for all my flight with VAC.
boch101 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boch101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 3:16pm
What about the A330 title that was in the In Development page in the last brochure?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by boch101 boch101 wrote:

What about the A330 title that was in the In Development page in the last brochure?

I believe that was Airbus Collection: Long Haul
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:56pm
The Wilco ones seem great, alternatively you could but and install the A340 professional (intended for FS2002 and FS2004) into a dummy folder the copy the files into the FSX folder. This worked for me and there aren't any serious glitches as far as I can see. Then panels are really detailed, the only true flaw with the simulation as a whole would be that the fly-by-wire system seems to have been programmed by a goldfish (this problem is apparent in FS2002, FS2004 and FSX though, so it's not migratory).
Luke Roach
fslochearnhead View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fslochearnhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 7:22pm
Is there any chance of an update being produced for FSX for the old (ancient) A340/30?

Thanks
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 7:26pm
If you mean the PSS version, then almost certainly not - the company "ceased trading" after several months of "nothing" where they released no new updates, news or patches...
Although I had it working in FSX without any absolutely huge problems by just installing it and moving the aircraft folder about.
Luke Roach
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 8:36pm
Just asking on Wilcos vol1. Is there a patch out that can raise the simulation a bit? As i would love to be able to do manual starts, i'm not bothered too much about not being able to use the fire buttons or any emergencies procedures as i alway do a straightforward flight.
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 8:37pm
Wilco's vol. 1 is an A320 simulation, not an A330/340 simulation.
Wilco's vol. 2 is a comprehensive simulation too, but has a lot of bugs currently.
Luke Roach
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 8:14pm
Wilco's Vol 2 add on ok may be detailed but is not as good to fly! Less liveries, autopilot HGD dos't work you can't use all the features stated so don't buy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic