This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Duchess Model 76
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duchess 76 for Aerofly FS 2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J van E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duchess 76 for Aerofly FS 2?
    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 8:58am
I read somewhere that this model will be released for AFS2 too: is that correct? If so, will it offer the same options (and depth) as the P3D model? Or will it be a simplified version? I am dying for a plane in Aerofly FS 2 that has EVERYTHING simulated.

Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:35am
https://www.justflight.com/product/duchess-model-76-aerofly-fs-2
J van E View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J van E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:47am
Thanks for the link!

But er... the description is very short compared to the P3D description... Nothing about the checklists, panel states, cold and dark configs, fully functional and avionics fit, flight computer, custom-coded systems, failuers, refill... Am I right this will be e simplified version, comparable to the default AFS2 planes with are very basic?
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 11:28am
Full specs when we know more. Currently it's in development so we'll be seeing what's possible in AF2. We produced aircraft for AF1 but this is our first foray into AF2.
J van E View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J van E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 11:54am
Okay, thanks! Looking forward to it! It's really GREAT to finally see a company working on an addon plane for AFS2! Smile Would be absolutely awesome if this would become the very first fully working AFS2 aircraft. Wink

EDIT
Just had a look at a real world photo of the G-BZRT and I really LOVE how the plane in the sim seems to be a 100% copy of that real world plane! Up to the smallest detail! Nice! That might be enough already for me to buy this plane, deep systems or not! The default planes in AFS2 are all very clean: I like the real world wear and tear look!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic