This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Demo Flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demo Flight
    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:11pm
I followed the instructions download and install the flight.  Then, to get it into P3Dv4 I had to copy the flt and wx files into the Prepare 3D Files folder in C:\ Documents. It did not load there automatically as I had expected.  I tried to run the demo flight but it would not work as P3Dv4 does not have a Beech Baron as one of its set aircraft. Is there any way I can change the aircraft for one of P3dV4's set list?
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 12:08pm
My copy of P3D has the beech baron. It should be one of the few aircraft in both fsx and p3d. We create the flights in FSX and then check they work in p3d as well.P3D format flights won’t work in fsx but fsx format flights will work in p3d
The flight files should have been copied to the documents folder as part of the activation so it may be you've done something wrong or not actually activated it in p3d4

You can create your own flight with whatever aircraft you like. Just set the start airport to Chivenor (EGDC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic