This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global concerned about updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcus c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Global concerned about updates
    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 3:52am
Seen recently about updates and yes one did come out in the last week.My concern is military and freight company aircraft and flight plans.There are none.When will you be doing these.It has been stated you are looking to finish up this this year.I work for a major International freight company and it is disappointing to flying into Memphis and see nothing.Can you please shed some light on these 2 aspects please.I like Traffic Global but I just want to see these as done and dusted please.Cheers,Marcus
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:21am
Hi Marcus,
Adding cargo flights is on the list of features to add before we finish the Early Access period. 
Getting this data isn't as easy as it is to source commercial data, but I'm working on finding a source at the moment. 
Thanks
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 4:49pm
Hi Rich for some unknow reason I can no longer access the TG forum locked out and my password order number will not work.
Regards Ray Fry.

No problem now have reset my password I think Norton's push an update out may have caused a problem.LOL
marcus c View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcus c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:01pm
Thanks Rich.What about military and helicopters.Appreciate the complexity of doing this work,having tried to do a few of my own flightplans,which is why I'm asking(hopefully nicely.Lol) and not jumping up and down.LOL.That doesn't help.Cheers Mate!!
Dene View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:33am
Hi, where can I get the update?

Cheers
Dene

Originally posted by marcus c marcus c wrote:

Seen recently about updates and yes one did come out in the last week.My concern is military and freight company aircraft and flight plans.There are none.When will you be doing these.It has been stated you are looking to finish up this this year.I work for a major International freight company and it is disappointing to flying into Memphis and see nothing.Can you please shed some light on these 2 aspects please.I like Traffic Global but I just want to see these as done and dusted please.Cheers,Marcus
Cheers
Dene
Dene View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:36am
Hi,

Where can I get the update?

Thanks
Dene

Cheers
Dene
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Dene Dene wrote:

Hi,

Where can I get the update?

Thanks
Dene

Download the latest version from your account and it will include the update Dene.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic