This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

S8 Advance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artfuldriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S8 Advance
    Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:36pm
Hello JT devs.

I wanted to know if there is any updates at all on the progress and release date for the S8 advance?

Thanks
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Artfuldriver Artfuldriver wrote:

Hello JT devs.

I wanted to know if there is any updates at all on the progress and release date for the S8 advance?

Thanks

Hi there

Thanks for the post and interest in the S8.

Our apologies it's taking longer than we'd hoped to bring it to market.  It is close now to completion but some more work to be done and some sound recording required, which is taking place this month.  Our aim is to release it next month.  If everything goes to plan that will happen but given past promises and hopes at this end that haven't materialised we're rather reluctant to promote that news too heavily just now.

It's looking good and will be an exceptional Advanced product when it does come out, striving for that extra bit of excellence has cost us to an extent but rest assured we're doing all we can to finish it off and have it ready for release just as soon as we can.
Artfuldriver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artfuldriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 12:53pm
Your reply is so well presented and informative that I don't even have any further questions! I am really looking forward to it's release and always been a big fan of JT's developments for train simulator.

Thanks for the update
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic