This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manual and tooltips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Manual and tooltips
    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 4:36pm
Hi all,

just wondering to get this bird. Although it looks and sounds really cool, 50 euros is still a hefty price in absolute terms.

I downloaded and ran the demo, which is great, but I'm missing manual and tooltips in the cockpit to get to know her. 

Questions:
- are there tooltips in the full version of the Vulcan?
- is it possible to download the manual before buying?
Asid View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:37pm
Hi Tobus

No tool tips

Hope this helps.

Regards
Tobus View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tobus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 6:16pm
thanks!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 11:16am
Out of curiosity, on which instruments/controls would you find tooltips beneficial? Our current method is to use them for anything which has an unclear function (i.e. a lack of labelling) and for anything with a value (e.g. heading bug). The logic being that tooltips such as 'landing gear' on what is evidently a landing gear knob serve little purpose, but we'd be interested to hear any feedback on that.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic