This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH C-119 boxcar issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CXA651Alan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CXA651Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH C-119 boxcar issues
    Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 11:46am
Hi.
I have submitted a ticket at aeroplane heaven and at justflight over two more issues on the boxcar v1.3, does anyone else have these two issues.
1/. in the VC co-pilots side near top and rear of the rear cheek window i see a bleed issue I.E. small gap in sidewall.
2/. elevator trim issue , right hand elevator trim indicator does not move from zero , left trim indicator and wheel go beyond the range limit marks.
regards alan.
Alan Cottrill
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CXA651Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 2:23pm
Hi.
Yesterday i sent a bug report , over the right click for cargo/para selection , today i got a reply from both justflight and aeroplane heaven .
1/ the trim indicator fix update as been done v1.3 fixes this.
2/ the para/cargo right chick aeroplane heaven recons it works , well yes and no , the right click AFTER the left click arms the cargo/paras , will make them appear/disappear , WHAT is wrong is the docs are missleading , for the cargo = jeep , you need to select the CARGO MODEL without the back clamshell doors or the MODEL for the PARAs , IE with clamshell doors , the THUNDERBIRD model has NO PARAs/CARGO.
regards alan.
Alan Cottrill
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CXA651Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 4:26pm
Hi.
Only purchased the v1.2 on the 31st dec 2018 bugs found sofar in FSXA.
1/. ail/rud trim indicator reads in reverse to actual trim switches and the control trim tabs , control switches and tabs are working correctly , repported to justflight and Aeroplane heaven.
2/. cannot get the cargo drop to respond to the right click , para drop ok , not yet reported.
Anyone else getting these issues.
regards alan.
Alan Cottrill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic