This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Duchess Model 76
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Rocking'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote del47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Rocking'
    Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:24am
Good morning all.
The two most recent updates have cured the problem of CTD and I can now fly the A/C. But now I find that as I take-off and during flight the VC seems to 'rock' fore and aft. It will then settle but within seconds start again! It almost makes me feel airsick! I'm using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and although my PC is about mid-range it works well with other add-ons. Should I open a support ticket or perhaps someone on the forum might have some ideas?
Del
Delboy
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by del47 del47 wrote:

Good morning all.
The two most recent updates have cured the problem of CTD and I can now fly the A/C. But now I find that as I take-off and during flight the VC seems to 'rock' fore and aft. It will then settle but within seconds start again! It almost makes me feel airsick! I'm using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and although my PC is about mid-range it works well with other add-ons. Should I open a support ticket or perhaps someone on the forum might have some ideas?
Del

I'd suggest you open a ticket anyway to ensure the issue is looked at and in the meantime somebody might offer assistance on this forum.
del47 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote del47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 6:54pm
Thanks Voice of Reason.
I've just submitted a support ticket.
Del
Delboy
Bunkiester View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkiester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:57pm
Hi,

I noticed the rocking is associated with the pitch settings on the props.  Where I had the props set, my controller exhibited minor jittering - once I moved them slightly, the jittering, and the aircraft rocking stopped.

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic