This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warrior II fuel meters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warrior II fuel meters
    Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:23pm
Hallo !

Recently got the Warrior II and have a question about the fuel meters. Is it intentional that the left and right ones have different scale on the readout ? They look as they have been assembled in different batches !

Regards, Peter
Peau View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:41am
Hallo gents !

I hope you have had nice hollydays. I still have the question about the fuel meters. Forgot to mention that I use the P3d version on Windows 7/64 but on the pictures I've seen it looks the same on the X-plane version. 
I have another question about the landing lights. It seems that I have to be on ground to get them to work, thats meens when landing on remote airports with no flat surface they flashes a lot. Is it possible to alter the "onGround" variable, which probably control this, to include 5- 10 above the ground ?

Cheers, Peter
Peau View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 1:36pm
Hallo again !

One month later I've hoped for an answer....Are the support staff on vacation ?

//Peter

Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 2:19pm
The support staff can't really respond in this forum. We try to make it as clear as possible that you can't get direct tech support in the forum. Happy to chit-chat about stuff but if you have any sort of problem, raising it with JF Support will guarantee a response within 72 hrs. We'll pass your queries over to the dev team and see what they say.
Peau View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
Thank you Derek ! Looked around the site and now I think I have found the entrance to Tech Supprot. Thought this was the right place, sorry.

Cheers, Peter
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:59am
Yes - the gauges are as per the real aircraft. It is common for training aircraft to be fairly old and they will reflect repairs and modifications that have happened over the years.

Landing lights should work OK. This will need checking with support - it could be a custom ground illumination that is playing up.
Peau View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:45pm
Good answer. In that case I think the Warrior is even better :-) The landing lights is only illuminating the ground when all wheels are on ground.

Cheers, Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic