Just Flight Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warrior II fuel meters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warrior II fuel meters
    Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:23pm
Hallo !

Recently got the Warrior II and have a question about the fuel meters. Is it intentional that the left and right ones have different scale on the readout ? They look as they have been assembled in different batches !

Regards, Peter
Peau View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:41am
Hallo gents !

I hope you have had nice hollydays. I still have the question about the fuel meters. Forgot to mention that I use the P3d version on Windows 7/64 but on the pictures I've seen it looks the same on the X-plane version. 
I have another question about the landing lights. It seems that I have to be on ground to get them to work, thats meens when landing on remote airports with no flat surface they flashes a lot. Is it possible to alter the "onGround" variable, which probably control this, to include 5- 10 above the ground ?

Cheers, Peter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic