This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A new page dedicated to XL426

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigcringe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new page dedicated to XL426
    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 4:19pm
Hello, I used to run a page on Facebook dedicated to some famous aircraft in flight sim x. These included the Lightning and the Vulcan. I have been looking to create a new page dedicated to an aircraft that is close to my heart and I can not think of anything more better suited than the new Just Flight Vulcan.

I am creating photos and I am hoping to be creating videos too showing off fast taxi's, full displays and ground work including systems runs.

I have chosen XL426 and I have UK2000's version of Southend airport scenery. So if you are interested then why not click on the included link and check out my new page dedicated to this iconic piece of British engineering.

Many thanks

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:13am
Hi David,

Thanks for the link and including our product! 

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Bigcringe View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigcringe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:28am
Many thanks for creating such a good version of the Vulcan. Stay tuned for videos of ground runs, fast taxis and full displays.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic