This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Vulcan; Any install issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
snapshot11 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapshot11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Vulcan; Any install issues?
    Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:45am
Hi got same problem just with the Vulcan no gauges throttles do not work exterior missing did you get it sorted I have also posted a ticket.
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 10:32pm
I ran into some minor problems once with my FSXA install. Downloading and installing a fresh install file fixed it for me.

--WH
petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 10:06pm
I'm sorry that I cannot help you, but I can tell you that it works fine in P3DV4.
Not much help, but it does point to the problem being with Steam.
Simon C View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:37pm
Hi,  Just trying to get a feel but I've been trying to get the Vulcan running in FSX Steam edition.

I am suffering with loads of graphics problems (No wings) missing fuselage missing nose, missing panels and dials in the cockpit.  I have submitted a tech support request but am just fishing to see if I'm alone or whether others are experiencing similar problems.

I have tied installing uninstalling then reinstalling. Installing with anti-virus on and off, run as administrator and in compatibility mode

I have version 1.01 so am feeling a bit lost at the moment

Regards Si  Question
3 minutes From the end of the runway at Coltishall you're over the Dutch coast and out of fuel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic