This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YES!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buspelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YES!!!
    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:35pm
The Vulcan is here!!! Yes Yes Yes!!!
Love You guys, and thanks for the hard work!!! Again, hats off and THANKS!!!
Best regards
Pelle
petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:52pm
Does it fly?
Smegger213 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smegger213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by buspelle buspelle wrote:

The Vulcan is here!!! Yes Yes Yes!!!
Love You guys, and thanks for the hard work!!! Again, hats off and THANKS!!!
Best regards
Pelle

Love the fact that the iconic Vulcan is here.
But £40 for an aircraft add on.
Plus an extra £10 for the refueller variant.

Sorry Just Flight, but I am not gonna pay those sort of rip off prices.

As an ex RAF Vulcan Armourer that prepped and loaded the bombs that the Vulcan dropped on The Falklands. I am very disappointed with Just Flights pricing policy.

I would have snapped this up, but not at this price.

awinwey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awinwey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:24pm
I understand the price reflects the massive effort put into systems simulation to satisfy a section of the market that demands this.

Personally I just want something that flies like a Vulcan and has a 3D cockpit that looks like one with basic functionality (like the Iris one I currently have). Flying VR makes instrument flying difficult and systems operation impractical.

I did ask if there would be an F-Lite version because to me it's a flight simulator not a systems simulator.

So at that price-point for me it's a no thank you.

Please consider a Lite and Professional level version with appropriate price points.

Be interesting to see the market share that is looking for the flying experience, those that want to count rivets and those that are wanting an in-depth systems simulation.

Also, can we have a 'basic' Victor and Valiant now please?

Wink

Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:47pm
As I said on the other post about price:

All I'd say is that £50 is close to the price of a meal for two at somewhere like Frankie & Benny's, a return to London from Peterborough and less than you'd pay for a ticket to see 90mins of Premier League football. Or, less than the price of a large Airfix Spitfire. A huge amount of work has gone into this Vulcan to make it the best it can be and the price doesn't really reflect that. Top of the range airliners are now north of £100 and P3D is a couple of hundred dollars. Our Vulcan for FS2002 was £30 back in the day and so we think this iteration represents pretty good value.
buspelle View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buspelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:38pm
Price a bit high, yes, maybe... a bit on the "steep" side, but look at what you get!!!
This is the best of the best so far from Justfligt and their team! Simply Outstanding!
You get what You pay for, and thats it!
10/10! Top notch! And worth every single penny!!!
Thanks You guys at JF! Knew this was going to be good, but THIS good!!! Gosh!!!
Just GET IT folks! You wont regret it a second!
Best regards
Per
petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:08pm
I'll give it 9.5/10.
It flys like a dream and, for me, the level of complexity is about right.
For the price (which is on a par with other military sims like SSW, Milviz and SWS), I would have liked a slightly more detailed and precise manual, (it's one thing to say, "Switch on all the pumps," but some idea of how many pumps I should be looking for would be a big help).
Apart from that my only problem is that I cannot get the Alt Hold on the AP to engage.
If only all new releases were this complete.
McTrying View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McTrying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:05am
Glad to see the Vulcan has seen the light of day for P3D

Next Question.... any info when the X-Plane version might appear? Have we got long to wait?
stavka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 5:18am
+1 to having it working on xp11, also thats sad that its not compatible with fsx sp2.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 8:59am
Originally posted by buspelle buspelle wrote:

Price a bit high, yes, maybe... a bit on the "steep" side, but look at what you get!!!
This is the best of the best so far from Justfligt and their team! Simply Outstanding!
You get what You pay for, and thats it!
10/10! Top notch! And worth every single penny!!!
Thanks You guys at JF! Knew this was going to be good, but THIS good!!! Gosh!!!
Just GET IT folks! You wont regret it a second!
Best regards
Per

Thanks for those kinds words, we appreciate them and are glad you appreciate the effort that's gone into developing the Vulcan.  Few minor things we'll be working on to improve it further too so looking good so far
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic