This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Prepar3D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First start Just Flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First start Just Flight
    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:06am
I installed Just Flight Taffic Global last night and I am very satisfied with it, especially the beautiful glossy colors of the aircraft are very nice. Thumbs Up

I notice that all planes are stationary without movement, can you get some movement in them or does it hear that? Question

Regards, jamo
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:15am
Hi Jamo,
If you go to Settings and turn down the slider for airport vehicles, that should speed up the time it takes for aircraft to begin moving. 
With the airport vehicles enabled, the aircraft will run through several procedures such as fueling, passenger loading etc and that can take anything up to 20mins before you'll start seeing aircraft move. Turn these off and they should get underway pretty quickly after loading.
jamo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:08pm
Thank you, 

It's possible to assign where to find these settings please?

Like to know where to find
If you go to Settings and turn down the slider for airport vehicles

Like to know where to find
With the airport vehicles enabled

and
Turn these off and they should get underway pretty quickly after loading.

Regards,
Jamo
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:20pm
Hi,
The slider in question is the Airport Vehicle density within the P3Dv4 settings screen. 

I hope that helps
jamo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:31pm
OK, thank you for replying. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic