This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One-Eleven liveries??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratocruiser2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One-Eleven liveries??
    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 8:40pm
Considering the many airlines that this beautiful aircraft served and the many liveries it wore, why are there so few repaints available for the One-eleven compared to other airliners?

Bill
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 12:22am
I said the same about the Hunter - seems some aircraft just don't attract the painters!

Paul.
stratocruiser2 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratocruiser2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 1:00am
Off the top of my head, some particularly attractive One-eleven liveries I can think of are British Eagle, BUA, BIA, Court Line, Channel Airways, Germanair, Paninternational, TAE, Aloha, American, Mohawk, Braniff, Allegheny, US Air, Bahamasair, Cayman, Faucett, Lacsa, Lanica, Sadia, Transbrasil, Vasp, Air Malawi and Air Pacific.
Many of these airlines such as Court Line, Braniff and Transbrasil have had multiple different and often quite flamboyant colour scheme variations which I would have thought would give great scope to the adventurous repainter. And of course these are only a small selection of potential schemes as there were many other airline, government and corporate operators of this lovely aircraft. I did wonder, after the One-eleven was first released, whether Just Flight would come up with some addon livery packages like they produced for some other aircraft but as a couple of years have passed since it was released, I guess that is now unlikely.
Perhaps the only option if I want some of these colour schemes might be for me to try teaching myself some repainting skills!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic