This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IMPORTING FLIGHTPLANS IN GNS530 IN THE TURBO ARROW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTING FLIGHTPLANS IN GNS530 IN THE TURBO ARROW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLYING TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IMPORTING FLIGHTPLANS IN GNS530 IN THE TURBO ARROW
    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 8:12pm
Hi everybody, this is my first post on the forum.

3 Questions about the GPS GNS530 in the Turbo Arrow III / IV. The 3 questions are related to each other. 

1) where do the GNS530 stores is saved filght plans, which folder and where to find it?

2) is it possible to import flight plans from a 3th party? I use Pïlot2ATC.

3) Is it possible to couple GNS530 directly to the flight plan in Pilot2ATC and let the autopilot follow the flight plan created in Pilot2ATC? (must admit that I not read the whole manual yet, working on it !) Wink

Awaiting some reaction, kind regards,
Eddy
Holland
FLYING TIGER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLYING TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 6:09pm
Hi again,
(with a little luck) I found the answer on question 1 & 2 in the Pilot2ATC manual. So no longer bother to send me a reply to those 2 questions, but thanks anyway for reading!

Regards, 
FLYING TIGER

FLYING TIGER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLYING TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 6:16pm
in fact, question 3 is a bit unnecessarry. I can export the flightplan made in Pilot2ATC to the proper folder in x-plane, and then import it in the GNS530 of the ARROW and fligh it from there. So, all questions solved, over & out for now.

regards, 
Eddy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic