This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vulcan’s Ready

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vulcan’s Ready
    Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 10:50pm
Ok guys, it’s true I have the patience of an impetuous 3year old but I’ve looked at them screen shoots and that beauty looks about ready to me. So release it now and we’ll do the rest of the Beta testing if any is necessary. What you think?

Neil
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:18am
If only that was the case, and we wouldn't get crucified online for releasing such a thing :-) 
The model is near enough ready now. A couple more weeks work to finish off lighting and that sort of thing, and there is still coding to be done. We're hoping for a release perhaps as early as the end of next month. 
neilG View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:31pm
thanks Rich. I understand. Ill look out for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic