This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About the upcomming Vulcan...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About the upcomming Vulcan...
    Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by buspelle buspelle wrote:

Dear Sirs, I know You dont like topics like this, but since this is the absolute "most wanted" planes for me of all times! I cant help me asking... Is the Vulcan to be released this fall? before X-mas?
AND, is there any plans to do create the The H.P Victor... I would "die" for if You have such plans... 
Please, release the Vulcan tomorrow!... just kidding.
Best regards, and THANKS fos Your hard work and all addons You have given us over the years!
Per S.

That's certainly our aim at the moment, well before Christmas but of course that's no guarantee so bear that in mind please.

Thanks for the interest and the kind words.
buspelle View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buspelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 4:40pm
Dear Sirs, I know You dont like topics like this, but since this is the absolute "most wanted" planes for me of all times! I cant help me asking... Is the Vulcan to be released this fall? before X-mas?
AND, is there any plans to do create the The H.P Victor... I would "die" for if You have such plans... 
Please, release the Vulcan tomorrow!... just kidding.
Best regards, and THANKS fos Your hard work and all addons You have given us over the years!
Per S.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic