This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AH database xp version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AH database xp version
    Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 5:45pm
Hi, as it is officially out of question to be upgraded to the xp11 (that is sad because the big core is already done), can we have access the password of the mdb files?

The AH for xp9 works +/- well in xp11 the big issue is the lack of adding more aircrafts. I currently develop many many softwares using access databases and could create for free a tiny app to manually add more aircrafts on AH for xp and provide a more realistic way of using AH on xp11 instead of using the aircraft that not match between AH and xp flights.

If devs are not confortable to share the password of AH mdb files, I can see it on PM and will use it exclusively for the purposes of that app.

Thank You, and please take that into consideration, because that only tiny info, can increase the longevity of that nice app that is unique in xp world, and with that future free app maybe can increase AH sells...
In different foruns i see many people that will buy AH if it will have a somekind of support for xp11.

stavka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 3:55pm
Hi, not need anymore.
I discovered a way to feed that table without the need to access the mdb file.
I created a fake x-plane that can feed that table without any change on AH.
Now doing tests and when done i will post here and on x-plane.org fórum my app that can insert custom aircraft to AH X-Plane.
stavka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 3:40am
Tests rans very well, this week the software (to help add xp11 aircraft on AH) that i'm doing will be posted on x-plane.org, so stay tuned.
stavka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 2:03pm
posted:
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47049-air-hauler-mod-for-xp1011-64-bits/

Enjoy it ;)
northtexas View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northtexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 4:54am
Thanks stavka for creating this utility and if slopey still monitors this forum and wonders why there has been a recent uptick in sales of AH for XP this is the reason!   
stavka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stavka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by northtexas northtexas wrote:

Thanks stavka for creating this utility and if slopey still monitors this forum and wonders why there has been a recent uptick in sales of AH for XP this is the reason!   

Thank You
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic