This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P3Dv3 flickering runway textures in V.C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3Dv3 flickering runway textures in V.C.
    Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:26pm
With the latest sale, I could resist the DC-8 and extra liveries pack no longer, and with my rewards point discount, it came to a mere £18.10. So far, so very good - certainly, one of my better flightsim add-on choices, I think.

Just one thing I thought I would mention, in case anyone else comes across it - I was getting dark grey horizontal flickering in various areas of the runway texture, when in the VC. And only in the VC - external views were fine. ( No problem with any other aircraft.)

I deleted my Shaders folder, let the sim rebuild it, and it's all sorted out. No more flickering. I thought it worth posting, as there are folks who don't like to tinker at all, and it's a very quick and simple remedy.

A great 8, thank you. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic