This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ah2 ? abandoware ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ah2 ? abandoware ?
    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 8:56pm
Right from the off, way back in December 2016 when it first went on sale, it was a usable product and although it's been through a lot of tweaks and updates, I've never had a problem with any version of it. To all intents and purposes, it pretty much always been a finished product which just gets tweaked every once in a while in spite of the Early Access name.
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 7:39pm
He releases an updated version about every other month unless an emergent issue makes releasing one sooner worth while.  It's definitely not dormant and gets better with every release.

John
John Allard
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 4:29pm
It's due for full release in the next month or so.

Certainly not ditched, being worked on, improved, updated etc a lot during the Early Access period.  I think we're around something like 60 updates now and still going strong.

All the changes peer update are issued to users as and when there's an update and the dedicated Air Hauler 2 forum covers everything to do with the product.

All the actual product details and information on the current version are on the product page.

https://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-2

Hope this helps.
Vic View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 3:55pm
I would be interested in air hauler 2 but I see it has been early access for ever. What gives ?

Has it been updated/improved   or just ditched ? Changelog would be great.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic