This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No VC cockpit in DC8-50/60/70

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No VC cockpit in DC8-50/60/70
    Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:07pm
I have no vc cockpit in P3dv4 only 2 instuments are visible the rest of the screen is empty I have no problems with the 10 to 40 series.

regards martin.
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 11:14pm
Martin make sure you have downloaded the P3D V4 and not the P3D V3 Installer. Bob
Martin View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 3:48pm
Hi bob,
I downloaded the latest version from my account and this is the p3dv4 version.

martin. 
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 4:13pm
Sorry Martin that was my best guess, as I had made that mistake in the past. I would certainly contact customer support, all the best of luck. Bob

http://www.justflight.com/support-contact
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic