This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gloster Javelin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shadowcaster View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gloster Javelin
    Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 10:09am
Thanks for the reply good to know it's still simmering away. Aeroplane Heaven said much the same, it seems we have much to look forward to in the coming months.

Thanks again to AH and JF

Rich
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 8:35am
Removed as we're not any closer to getting the final product.  When the time comes we'll get it back listed on the site.

Apologies for that.
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:50pm
That's interesting. Wonder why they did that. I was really looking forward to it.

I assumed it would be an easy build due to their experience with other early combat jets, but it kept getting pushed back in development.

Let us know what you find out.

--WH
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 4:41pm
Thanks for the reply I'll email them later. The reason I asked is that it has been removed from the in development page on the Just Flight website.

Cheers
Rich
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:46am
As far as I know it is still in progress, being developed by Aeroplane Heaven, but is behind a few other projects in priority.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowcaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:12am
Has development stopped on the Javelin I was quite looking forward to that one

Cheers
Rich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic