This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aeroplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mace_RB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mace_RB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aeroplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Chock Chock wrote:

Difficult to know if the flight model is as the real thing was of course, but it is a very nice thing, quite challenging to fly and it looks great. Nice to get the little Grumman F3F thrown in for the price too.

I did some hammerhead stalls in it last night, and couple of Immelman's.  It has enough power to do those, with a little dive.

It really winds over if you hit the rudder hard, which is kind of nice.   I can only guess, but it seems reasonably close to what a 1930's little fighter could do.
Mace_RB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mace_RB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:10am
I was on the lookout for a powerful and aerobatically-capable biplane that is not a Pitts.  These two (Bulldog and Grumman Barrel) fit the bill.  There's something about those later biplanes...some sort of Crimson Skies vibe I have...
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 10:57pm
Difficult to know if the flight model is as the real thing was of course, but it is a very nice thing, quite challenging to fly and it looks great. Nice to get the little Grumman F3F thrown in for the price too.
petesmiffy View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petesmiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 10:06am
Fantastic aeroplane. Flight seems very realistic. Love watching the engine valves bouncing up and down. A joy to fly. Probably the most satisfying flight sim purchase that I ever made.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic