This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX Updates and suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kramerdc9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Updates and suggestions
    Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:52pm
Recently purchased the 152 for FSX over at FSpilotshop and I'm not sure if I have the current updates. Purchased in June- if I don't where do I go to download updates now or in the future? 

Also, just a few things I noticed in the FSX version are: when aircraft is loaded or relocated, the plane seems to drop onto ground bouncing up and down, seems like aircraft steering on ground is stiff- no Pfactor even with realism turned high, and when aircrafts taxi or landing lights are on, taking off or landing there is a large white flash on guage. I don't think it has to do with the strobes, as I tried that and didn't see anything causing flash from strobes. 

Just a few things I thought I pass onto the team. Other than that, I feel this is a great representation of the 152. Flew the 152 many years ago and from what I can remember, much of what is simulated does in fact feel like the real thing. Great job! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic