This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AirHauler Stock Market

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AirHauler Stock Market
    Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 2:19pm
I'm afraid not.

The service has been discontinued, and there's no viable replacement option which can be used.

If it's a major issue for you, then if you send your company file to slopey@slopey.com (me), with your email address and a description of the issue, I'll remove the stocks and credit your company account.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Gutkowski View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gutkowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 12:37am
Is there any work around to still make use of the stock market in Air Hauler 1? 
When I try connect to the stock market, I get the message "The remote name could not be resolved: 'download.finance.yahoo.com'." 
While Googling around, I saw a link that said download.finance.yahoo.com has been discontinued. I now am sitting with a bunch of stocks that I bought ages ago but can't sell off because Air Hauler cannot get the most recent pricing.

I'm Running Air Hauler Version 1.54 (SP4.1) with Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition. I've already tried creating special permissions for Air Hauler with my Anti-Virus to make sure the firewall wasn't blocking it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic