This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cosford Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cosford Show
    Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 6:22am
Any news yet on this years show.
Regards Ray Fry.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 7:39am
Just the time, date, location, a selection of exhibitors who have already signed up, and you can buy tickets Thumbs Up

http://www.flightsimshow.com/
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 5:42pm
I can see myself in the background image on that website Smile
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 10:04pm
OH my god I'm in the shot at ORBX stand.  
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 7:11am
I must have been standing very close to you, Ray.....because that's where I am!
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 5:43pm
You can see John Venema over my left shoulder I'm the old git with his back to you. 
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 9:28pm
More news on more exhibitors and a confirmed set of seminars quite soon, guys.
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 8:39am
Quote You can see John Venema over my left shoulder I'm the old git with his back to you

I am the guy wearing the black jacket and beige trousers (also with my back turned to the camera). The guy talking to me on my left is Steve Waite (SteveW on the AVSIM forum, and developer of IdealFlight).
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 4:58pm
Is there a floorplan available yet? I want to plan my initial route when the doors open Smile
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Christopher Low Christopher Low wrote:

Is there a floorplan available yet? I want to plan my initial route when the doors open Smile

I reckon I'll have it finalised by the start of next week Christopher, just sorting some last minute issues and placements out.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic