This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLS DC10 HD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLS DC10 HD
    Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:52am
Forum administrator - is it possible to get a dedicated forum page for the CLS DC-10 HD? 
Mike Hart View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:44am
Guess not!
Jocko Flocko View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Flocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:30am
Yeah, it really should have one. I'ts actually one of Just Flight/CLS better jets in terms of performance and looks.
Mace_RB View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mace_RB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Mike Hart Mike Hart wrote:

Forum administrator - is it possible to get a dedicated forum page for the CLS DC-10 HD? 

I agree it should.  This is a good starting point for a P3Dv4 model.

I must say I am glad to see that you, and N. Soares have worked to get the CLS DC-10 fully working in P3Dv4.  If you will note, I posted in some DC-10 threads a few months ago, when I attempted to fix the xml gauges to play the sounds.  I was only partially successful.

I am now going to have to catch up and see what you guys have done more recently.  If someone has added the sounds, fixed the climb/power issues, and added an INS or provision for some sort of FMC (ISG? or similar) -- we would be getting somewhere.  
Mike Hart View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:29am
I have uploaded a small fix package see the CLS DC-10 fixes thread in this forum. I only looked at the DC-10 30 and 40 series. Too many other bugs to sort them all out. 

No response from CLS at all about any of this. So I guess temporary will become permanent. 

Don't understand this at all so much work to upgrade it and then poof, nothing to fix the glaring issues. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic