This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Class 800

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oakchip View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakchip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Class 800
    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 11:49am
Thanks Meckl - I must give it a try! Perhaps when the Western Mainlines are finally finished, Just Trains (or someone) might do the electrified version?Smile
mcekl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23am
Well you never know what might happen.. depends on who owns the original 801 and the reskin.
Running the adapted 800 from Plymouth to PAD works fine and much faster than HST, but sounds are a little strange. looks good though. You should check out the GWR sleeper as well.. more reliable than the real ones.Smile
oakchip View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakchip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:05am
Thanks for that "heads-up" on the re-skin. I do have that, but I was just hoping (!) that Just Trains might do an 'advanced' version of the class 800. With the change-over option of diesel/electric traction. Perhaps after they release the Plymouth - Penzance add on for the Western Mainlines?
mcekl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 8:07am
The excellent reskin for the 801 at   https://superalbs.weebly.com/ does have deisel option. Cant switch modes as in real life, but can use a GWR 800 on WML.
oakchip View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakchip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 10:12am
I just wondered if there will be a Class 800 released by Just Trains for the Western Mainlines?
I know there are re-skins of the DTG Class 801, but a 'proper' Class 800 with dual power would be wonderful to drive along the Western Mainlines.
In connection with this - any plans to release an electrified Western Mainlines sometime in the future? Perhaps when the current electrfication project is complete in the real world?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic