This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

traffic Global fsx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: traffic Global fsx
    Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:40am
just purchased traffic global i downloaded it and installed it as normal

you go to open the ap and nothing works 

anyone else have the same problem or could someone give me some advise please  
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 11:40am
I installed to my drive E, not the one suggested, then in win10 I click window bottom left, scroll to JF and right click Traffic Global to run as Admin...been testing this on FSX Boxed myself for about 3 months or more so I know it works.......
Avtur View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avtur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:37pm
I am very tempted by this but just a couple of questions:

1. Is this the same/updated "Ultimate Traffic 2"....the reason for asking, I didn't like that add on very much!

2. Why is Ryanair not featured?...love 'em or hate 'em they are one of the largest airlines in Europe, and even a "representative" plan would be better than nothing as they appear at most major European airports which is where I do most of my flying.

TIA

Gina
There is no set path, just follow your heart.
VaporDriven View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaporDriven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:01pm
Yes.  Having exact same issue.  Downloaded it.  Go to the app icon, click on it, and nothing.  Find it in th Windows start bar, click "Run as Administrator".... nothing.  Any help here?????
You are now free to move about the virtual country!
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Avtur Avtur wrote:

I am very tempted by this but just a couple of questions:

1. Is this the same/updated "Ultimate Traffic 2"....the reason for asking, I didn't like that add on very much!

2. Why is Ryanair not featured?...love 'em or hate 'em they are one of the largest airlines in Europe, and even a "representative" plan would be better than nothing as they appear at most major European airports which is where I do most of my flying.

TIA

Gina

Ultimate is flight 1..
Ryanair are there.. Just left EGGD.. Full of EasyJet and Ryanair
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by VaporDriven VaporDriven wrote:

Yes.  Having exact same issue.  Downloaded it.  Go to the app icon, click on it, and nothing.  Find it in th Windows start bar, click "Run as Administrator".... nothing.  Any help here?????

Any feedback or discussions of issues needs to be posted on the dedicated early-access forum, as per the info that you received when you ordered the product. The link and login details can be found in your Just Flight account, beneath the download link for the installer.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic