This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I add the RealityXP GNS430?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COLRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I add the RealityXP GNS430?
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 4:52pm
I am really enjoying flying this aircraft in XPlane Native VR! Well done to the design team.
I have not been able to get the RealityXP GNS430 to appear in the 3D panel, although I see that there is an ini file in the aircraft folder.
I seem to recall a similar issue when the arrow first came out, and it just required some modifications to the ini file.
Can anyone help?
tb10driver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb10driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 5:42pm

Delighted to see the Beech Duchess introduced and even more delighted to see it with the option for the integration of the Flight1 GNS430.

Are there any plans to similarly integrate their GNS on the FSX TB10/20 as an option? That would really be the icing on the cake!

I recently purchased the X-Plane version of the JF TB10/20, as well. Just as gorgeous a rendition as the FSX version, although it suffers the same unrealistically large "balloon with flap extension" that most other X-Plane light aircraft seem to have. At least I've been able to tone down that odd behaviour via the .acf file....!

Thanks again for all your beautiful aircraft. Can't wait for the 747 Classic!

Dave
ckyliu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckyliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:44am
I have the RXP GNS30, does ths integrate in to the virtual cockpit?
ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com
ckyliu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckyliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:46am
sorry just realised this thread is about xplane but I'm using P3Dv4, please delete my posts in this thread .
ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic