This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 and Navaids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 and Navaids
    Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:45am
I can reply from the point of view of owning Traffic X. I don't own Traffic 360, but I will assume the answer for Traffic 360 will be similar to this answer about Traffic X. Someone with Traffic 360 can probably comment/confirm better ...

With Traffic X, Just Flight supplied a range of airport AFCAD files (the files which make up each airport in the simulator). These files, updated/modified by Just Flight, can be found in the "C:\...\Flight Sumilator X\JustFlight\TrafficX\AirportFacilities\Scenery" folder. When the sim runs, these files are loaded in over the top of the existing airports and take precedence (I make that statement assuming you or a scenery developer haven't made any alterations to the scenery library order in your simulator's settings).

OK ... So, I will assume that Traffic 360 has a similar scenery folder like what Traffic X does. Therefore, in the equivalent Traffic 360 scenery folder, do a search for "EGCC". In Traffic X's scenery folder, there's a file called "AFX_EGCC.bgl". If you find a file with that name, or similar, in the equivalent Traffic 360 scenery folder, then rename the file to something like "AFX_EGCC.bgl.OFF" so that the simulator won't load it. Doing this should revert your simulator back to the airport which has the helipad and 23L, 23R and 05 L/R.

I hope this helps.

Orinks View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 11:29pm
Hi everyone,

I have just recently updated my Navdata, including fixes and the whole lot, from
http://www.aero.sors.fr/

Now, before I install Traffic 360, at EGCC, I've got the helepad, I've got 23 L, 23 R and 05 L/R.

After installing Traffic 360, it changes back to the default sim data of 24 L/R, 6 L/R, etc.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic